Pages

Saturday, March 7, 2009

Learning to love

Learning to love myself, to love the people around me.

Love is what I need to learn. How to love.
I'm so glad that it is over. And yet emptiness. I know that the event meant nothing to me. But I learnt alot and I apreciate people behind the scenes much much more.
I use to always be in the performing side but now, after having so much back scenes to do, I'm appreciating the people backstage much more than those in front.

Also, I learn the importance of taking care of myself. To look good. Not overpushing. Is a total joke when you keep rushing and at the end you realise that it is so insignificant you know what I mean?

An eye opener would be Joshua. He did not complain. He was there for me. In fact, I would say he is patient in another way. And Shirley, stop being so self centerd!
Treasure Joshua.

You know Joshua is like the wise man mention in the bible. I have learnt alot of things. The way he thinks, the way he handles things. I'm amazed.

No comments: