Pages

Friday, October 29, 2010

A Surprise from Joshua!

I'm having frequent surprises from Joshua.

Yesterday, Joshua got us a OTO power tap!
Seeing that I'm always having backaches on mondays after I do the cleaning up. =)
Hehe, plus myself almost getting a massage from OTO myself but the shop at Heartland mall had moved.
So, it was not destined to be.

But, Joshua bought a second hand OTO power tap for only $100!
See! This is what you can get online!
Just to let you know, no warrenty. Yeah..

And today, Joshua sent a message to me, saying that he has a surprise for me!

Now, that I'm back home, I found Sasha, with a card on her hand, sitting on POPCORNS! ON MY TABLE! =)

WEE!!!! It is our favourite POPCORN? Did Joshua actually go all the way to Sentosa to get it? Or is it finally open at Citilink?

Hmm..something tells me that he actually went to Sentosa!




Yuppie!!!!

No comments: