Pages

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Independent and Dependable....and My Da Jie

After a certain incident, I told myself that I shall be independent as usual, but this time dependable.

Do you think I'm growing? It is the first timesuch thought occur to me.
Dependable. Having people to believe in me and trust that I can be a problem solver in a problematic situation rather than to stand at a corner watching.

Standing at a corner was a solution that I came up with a long time ago which became a behaviour when there is a problem. Because, my helping action was just causing much more problem to the people around me. So, I started to back off.

Right now, I think that is not what it should be.

I should still help. And be better! Help out so that the problem actually get solved!

Afterall, we are a community of people. The world will be a better place for us to help each other rather than say, I shall be independent and solve my own problems and you solve yours..Like where is the interaction?

I kind of relate to Tarzan when he was a child. Haha..

Ok just a thought. I feel like lazing..



Da Jie.
Seems like forever since she reply my mail.
Either she is busy, overseas, or taking care of herself and baby..
Or she just decide not to reply me.

Perhaps because I told people that hey! I can talk to my sister through mail and everyone starts mailing her...

But whatever is the case, I'm still waiting for her mail, and another for my new training!

God, I pray that I will have 2 favourable email replies..

See you!
Take Care Da Jie

No comments: