Pages

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

sore feet.

Sore feet for today. Went shopping like from 1145 all the way till 6p.m and i was walking with heels but not the high one of course if not i think my leg broken already. anyway it was great meeting Jeanette. Long time didnt see her le..cause she went to Germany to study..and i got a few presents from her!!!hehe..
Well, we went to spotlight to get her cloth and ribbons for the wedding. don't worry it is not us getting married but church mate. After that we were scouting for a dress that cost 20bucks as revealed by my baby. but the problem is that i have no clue how the dress look like at all..and not sure where to find it. so i got 8days which is where baby said the dress is. but it was the new issue!!argh..waste my money. never mind can read some gossips and stuff..and i sms baby. It was after sometime that we realized that it was from bodynits and the dress is green with vertical strips...and can be found at suntec city!

Without further ado, we headed there. (Joseph works there too) Joseph is Jeanette's boyfriend by the way. J & J. And guess what! he treated us to lunch at Crystal Jade. But trust me i was all out and ready to pay just that he rejected and i can't pass the money to Jeanette if not he would scold her. Right Jeanette?

Right after lunch and 'sending Joseph back to his office..we went straight for bodynits. The dress to me was unexpected. It was not gorgeous to me and it look pretty dull i must say. No wonder until now, i havent gotten anything at all from bodynits. But i'm sure someday someday, it will come out with a design that will attract me. Someday..

We went to numerous shops in suntec and Marina Square to try on dresses. The aim for today. To get a dress. Oh we met cheryl 'on the way' and the 3 of us went shopping..cheryl as in Joseph sis not mine. Well, there is this black dress from topshop that cost 73 bucks that i really like out of the many i tried on. Maybe baby and i can pop down there to check it out when he books out. Argh! This reminds me! He is going to Taiwan on Sunday!!!!! This is so depressing. We are like hardly in Singapore together for a lot of time. For the time he went to Brunei, Thailand and i in Malaysia and now..Taiwan..and when he comes back, my school will be starting soon! Just great. So much so for 3 months holiday..

Back to the point..the dress. the problem is that it is plain black..and i like need more variety of colours for dress cause for all i know, all my dresses are in black or white..i mean..i needa spice up the colours in my wardrobe!!!

In the end, instead of buying a dress, i got myself a star earring and 3 bracelets..which the total adds up to 1.95 bucks. You must be saying "YOU ARE SO BLUFFING!" the truth, i'm not. Let me tell you why..

The story is this. We were at this shop that sells earrings. 3 for 5 bucks. so i pick a pair and Jeanette got 2. But in the end she paid for me w/o letting me pay for it. She said "buy 2 get 1 free". yar so she paid. Now as for te 3 bracelets. I'm still pretty puzzled at this moment still. cause i thought i saw 3 for 10 bucks. and so i gave the shop keeper 10 bucks and left the shop. After a few steps, she came 'running' to me saying "no is 3 for 1.95. you forgot your change" so i took it. but really how can 3 bracelet cost 1.95 bucks? i'm confused.

Anyway my total cost for today including topping up ezlink card is 13.95. Yupz. : )



Dance today was good!! Although i was late again. I cant understand. I just don't. I was late yesterday because i waited really long for the bus and only left the bus stop at 7.20p.m. so today, i made myself leave my house earlier and i took the earlier bus at 7.10p.m and i still reach emmanuel hall the same time. i really dont get it! must i leave my house at 6.45p.m instead of 6.55p.m???like that i'm taking 45 min to reach aljunied mrt station which is truely ridiculous cause the ride should be only like 15-20min!!! Oh well..

So i got home, had dinner, showered and gave cheryl, my sis this time..a bracelet. And guess what's her reaction?? " er jie, How come you so nice?" Seriously, am i always not nice to her?! ok.. i only buy her presents once in a blue moon like b'day and christmas or when i go holiday..does that make me not nice???Seriously and now i give her a bracelet..she is shocked. Oh well..is ok de..i mean if she give me something i guess my reaction would be similar like..what do you want from me..it is my family lah. We dont practice the love language of giving..gifts so it is pretty natural..looks like we gotta do this more often. oh but that means spending more money! nah is ok..just a little here and there.

That reminds me! my parents birthday are around the corner. hmm..now, celebration plan??Anyone any ideas?

No comments: