Pages

Monday, February 1, 2010

GoodBye Punggol Ripples...

Hi! I just had Lunch @ Swensens with Joshua again! YUM YUM! Love it there..@ Vivo City. It really is a good treat for a couple..

Well..these photos are not taken today though. These were taken the week before I started work. =) When Joshua took off specially for me to go to Sentosa. @ Swensens..reading the Menu.

Earle Swensen's..
The special thing about it is the salad bar that comes with the meal that we ordered.
It is such a pity though that I can't seem to eat more than 2 bowls of salad bar when I have my main course..though at the start it always seem that I can eat like 4 bowls of Salad Bar.




OUR FOOD! Muahaha...I love it when the salad bar has CHIPS! Apples..Potatoes..Ham..Macaroni and Bacon..

Whatever it is..You should go and try it out! It is so worth the money when it is lunch time!

Well, Joshua and I headed to Sentosa and kinda checked out Resorts World. It is extremely spacious, grand and fabulous just being outside and at the counter..Wonder how the hotel rooms are like! I'm so interested!

Well..Back on course..we went to the beach. It is quite a let down that day. The tide was so low and the water was extremely dirty greeny..What to do..I look forward to the day when our beach is crystal clear..
Still..I love the sand. And being at Sentosa is better than being at East Coast Park..Haha..



Love a tan once in a while.

Recently, I have been showered with gifts from Joshua.

the 2 seashells he got for me while running at East Coast..while I was having work.


A Blue Rose out of the blue! This weekend..So happy! Somehow, I still think that I'm unable to express the joy to him when I receive such presents. Cause I will be in a long long surprise mode that it takes quite a while to be overjoyed. But thank you Sweet Heart!
Mel's Place!

Is a new area for both of us. Personally, I really do love the place ALOT!

Because of its ambience and atmosphere. When you step in there, you can hardly feel that you are in Singapore. More of like, you are in a resort holiday...


We went there last night to watch soccer. Man U VS Arsenal! Pity though..the place closed while the match is only Half way!!! Man U 2 VS Arsenal 0. Wonder what's the outcome like. .
First time ever, I have a new drink! 10 bucks for this.

Would I go there again? YUP! FOr Ambience sake. The food is not that bad but the price is kind of expensive for me..I think Swensen's Lunch is much better!

Ok. Ends post abruptly..

No comments: