Pages

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

At the arts house.

Not that I want to be at the arts house.
BUT I have to.
I really can't wait for this thing to end like seriously.
It is becoming a pain and an irritating thing that I just want to get over and done with.
Then I can finally focus on my school work like my thai! Which I really wanna make my teacher proud after being a bad student for so long.
Also right,
When this whole thing is over, I wonder what we will be celebrating for.
Is it because it is over? Or is it because it is because it is a success?
As for me personally and truthfully, I will truely be glad because it is over!
This burden that have been dragging on for months since the devasting audition.
Yup.
But I shall not talk about it in details yet.
All shows are almost sold out! Which is great!
When it is over, I will pur out everything. Or should I wait until my grades are out?
Nah. I think I will have better things to blog about next time.
Who cares right?
Ok gonna do my thai homework le.

No comments: