Pages

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Life is not a Cinderella Dream

I know life is not a Cinderella Dream. You don't go about dreaming and oneday poof! Prince calls everyone to a ball and he falls in love with you and you 2 marry happily ever after.

It does not work like that in life. Life is hard work. Love is hard work. A house, a wedding and whatever bills that follows after don't come cheap nor is it free and I have to work for it. But so be it. I will work for all the little things and big things that I am to own in the future. And I will work my way and enjoy the rewards and pleasure when those things are no longer a dream but a reality.

But I will not stop dreaming. Still, I believe in hope. It is one thing to get stuck in your dreams and another to lose hope.

I don't know how prince charming exist. Definitely not 'poof' and they are there. It really takes time and molding to be one. And the same applies to become a princess.

What is with this prince and princess thing? Why do so many people wanna be prince and princess?

What is it with me? Grow out of it already!

No comments: