Pages

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Goodness!

I think I'm so ah!!!!

Can't believe it! I actually finish my Twenties Girl Book!
I'm beginning to believe that I can include READING as my hobby!
Ok. All along, I dislike English. I dislike reading.
Which you already know..

Well, maybe that's why, I'm placed in my life..
In a English Enrichment Centre, so totally exposed to English and English Native Speaking Teachers..looking through all those English materials, reading up "Compositions of the Month"
*They are really good!

Finally, I'm beginning to grasp the concept of the English language. At the age of 22.
It is so intriguing, going through the process, I'm actually drawn by the concept of teaching English language. Haha..I may become a teacher! Ok. Been telling myself, only young kids. Only Young kids.

So, perhaps with all the English going all around my head, and with my very favourite author - Sophie Kinsella, I love reading now!

Ok. So maybe it is only Sophie Kinsella. I like her style. Maybe I will start to explore new books by different authors..To test, if I'm really having reading as a hobby.

No comments: