Pages

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Prayer answered

I just looked back on my blog and realize that God had answer my prayer with the two favorable reply..well,I'm not sure if it is exactly a favorable for my work issue cause it seems like I may not be able to join the centre I want with aunt lily... But least I have a reply. Gonna meet them again on the 13 dec. I got an email from my da jie! It seems like forever or she has forgotten about me. Then, I got a reply from her! Well why do I wanna keep in contact with her? Least is the only connection we have right now.. So I just have to be contented for now. Wonder if soon she will let me visit her when the baby is born. Imagine.. If she actually gave birth on christmas! Awesome!

Joshua stayed in his office till late last night but guess I should not have used the word work hard. Just say work longer. Is not that I imply he doesn't work hard if he don't stay back.. Well, wrong use of words can affect a person, remember that.

As for me, I really can't wait for work to be over and get on to happy holidays! Though my muscles are aching still.. Ran standard charter 10 km and I know that my right toe nail is gone. Supposedly because of the way I run. Hmm.. And at ikea last night I weighed myself. I'm 50 kg! That is a whole lot of weight I gained! So now that I'm faced with reality of myself putting on 5 kg!!! I gotta do something about it. Like seriously. Cause last time I'm like taking forever to reach 46 kg and now I'm way pass that! Ok.. Gonna do sit up now.. Tata

Happy holidays!!!! :)

No comments: