Pages

Friday, February 1, 2008

I think i'm under a spell

I think i'm under a spell.

you will not understand. For i maybe the first in this era. It is no common sensation.
Not to mention before i started feeling like this, i felt like i lost control of my body twice for the past 2 days. horrid feeling. shiverish. puked for no particular reason. heart was racing back and forth although i'm still.

And now that i've regain control, i feel different. I feel happier. i very much like this sensation and hope it never goes away. But with it, i find that things i use to like in the past, i don't. Things i thought i like, i don't.

I'm under a spell and i like it much. Even if it fades, i will see reality very differently. Or have i been freed of a spell i've been living so long in? anyhow, i know i will see reality differently

No comments: