Pages

Monday, January 28, 2008

LAJ2201

today, i had my first japanese tutorial. oh man!! My head exploded like a lot of times during class. What have i got myself into??!! And within an hour, i couldnt take it and was so looking forward for the lesson to end. haha..seriously, i think i was the worst student in the class. They speak freaking fast and i can't even catch a word that they were saying.. ok a few. Anyway, if i withdraw now, i'm gonna get a w for my grade. meaning withdraw. it doesnt affect my cap. dont like the idea of getting a w but i confirm wouldn't like getting a horrible c for it!! which i can predict. but overall, i would say the class could have been much more fun if i had understood what they were saying most of the time. the sad thing is that, i had prepared for the class and still end up like i know nothing..demoralised.

Japanese language is not for me..haha. thai is so much easier to catch. except for their writing..
Well, ok lah, gonna drop the module. then no need to worry so much and wont have so much trama every week. it will be good for my health. :)

ok and i conclude my first tutorial class for the week.

So gonna love this semester now!! hehe..

No comments: