Pages

Friday, May 30, 2008

Results are out!

And..i got b- for a fun thai module.
But thai module is more than just a b-. I got new friends, had fun and a relaxing time during the past semester.

And i just found out tt someone took a shot of me while i was asleep. not really just resting..during the rehearsal..and

Even gave me a black and white one! haha, i know i look good when im asleep. And yar you got me..but really donthave to give me so much attention.

I was sick by the way..haha

Also b- for acting for the screen. Hmm, looks like i can't really act. haha..well, will work on it.

B for stage and screen, quite happy with it cause open book and not much stuff to do also..haha

And lastly A for marketin for the ARTS!!
I'm really happy about this. And i deserve this! haha, ok cause my group members and i really worked hard for this. like seriously. like super duper and we were like we better get A and stuff.

So anyway, i'm even working for Mr. Bottle. All started out from the Mr. Bottle project. marketing for one of his ideas, which im not sure when will happen. haha
Thank you marketing group mates, dearest fenling, sonja and jun.
We did it!!
Yup! A plus good friends and can work closely with good team work.

No comments: