Pages

Saturday, May 3, 2008

Transition

Whatever i'm bloggin. may not make sense but as long as it makes sense to me is ok

I'm just lost for words? No.
Cause i really need to blog now before my head explodes.
Can't sleep the whole night. Have been tossing around.
Bombarded with thoughts and i just figure that i really need to put all the thoughts down so i can study in piece later..
Should have blogged before i went to sleep but..it was already quite late.

Anyway, i drank a little,
and puke a little when i got home.
Teared a little when no one sees.
But i don't wanna be that girl who cries.
Who says: "Don't do this to me. Why are you doing this to me?"
Told myself to be strong and how do i say this.
Suck it up!

Before a call, wasn't interested in drinkin at all but after a call, think i just kept drinkin. To keep myself occupied. PLayed dice game and cards and sing KTV. Yeah.
And i ate lots of ice cubes cause i kept losing.

But anyway, my status has changed..?
Break but not break off. Attached? i can't say too. Time out? Dating?
2 ways of thinking. One i have lost my rightful place? Two, it is gonna be like the days when we were dating? Ok.
There will be 2 outcomes basically. Pretty obvious.
I've calculated the maths. 2nd Nov 2008 is the deadline when this transition phase will finally end

It is a pretty long way. 6 months. Gosh.
Just like you requested.
Time for you to answer untold questions.
Do the things we want to do..? (Am i restricting you?)
3 years is unpredictable and you dont wanna me to waste my uni away
To get a feel of your life w/o me to treasure me?





You know what?
I totally understand. I get it.
Just that when i ask myself 'will it be worth it?' My thoughts cease. I have no answer.
I will just see how long i can take it.
As for now, I'm fine.
I'm taking this well.
For now.

No comments: