Pages

Friday, June 20, 2008

Resistance makes me stronger

Badminton yesterday. Was pretty fun plus we haven't been playing it for a long long while. I would say. But it is good..Introducing the common players, teddy and claris who always team up together for doubles.


Both of us wet and tired. DOn't look like right.
Back view of my mum

Total force yesterday is 8! James, Jason, Amos and my mum's friend, Sally. came too but the last one standing is obviously, my mum, claris, teddy and i.
After 3 hours of badminton, we headed to HK cafe






And while teddy was talking and stuff, there was this rainbow on his face that distraceted me, so i took a shot of it.

Not enough, we headed home to shower and then out again to watch movie! Do not mess with the Zohan



At PS.

And what's below..A Canon PowerShot TX1

WOW! From Teddy! A free goodie he had when he continued the starhub plan..yup. Can't believe it. Plus it is something i have been eyeing on secretly. haha.. since a long time but didn't tell anyone only..so this is like..Wow!


You all have the disadvantage now,
cause you all are handicapped
cause you do not know him
Wait till you know him like i do.
And you will see.
I will let you see.
I will give you time.

I sense some resistance
Not gonna let it put me down
I'm gonna be stronger

And I know that you will be at my side.

No comments: