Pages

Monday, November 30, 2009

Fallen Sick

Sasha and I are both sick. It mist be Malaysia's Japanses food. Looks like I"m never gonna eat anything raw overseas.

So this is the story of me and Sasha falling sick. I just hope that Joshua didn't fall sick.
We were suppose to go to the beach on Saturday but it started to rain. And with weather forecast of rains during late morning and late afternoons, and we decided to go to Malaysia instead.
Torto was allowed to come after Sasha pleaded with Joshua. But no Whitie.
We got there without much traffic but we got there alright. The place was not as magnificient as I had remembered. Yup. There wasn't beef nor soft shell crab for lunch buffet. Weren't too many people too.
We thought it was probably because we came in late for Lunch. But anyhow, the irritating part was we keep having the feeling of getting chased out so that they can close it. And after that..both Joshua and I had funny feelings with out tummy. Anyhow, we went to watch New Moon at City Square.

And come night, just before I went to bed, my throat was becoming a little sore. Woke up the next morning feeling a little sick but got up anyway for service. Afternoon, flu came.

Drank LemSip to stop the flu..was feeling a little more sick..



Still managed to have a little fun. But really..LAST night was terrible. The aches came, the flu came, and the sore throat. The worse. I hate having sore throat..and I think I had a little fever.

As for now, much better. But next time, I'm just gonna stick with Japanese food in Singapore. Felt like immune system failure after having Japanese food in Malaysia.

Night. Need to rest.

No comments: