Pages

Thursday, January 10, 2008

Event - In transition


Hey peeps!!

well, this is all about the event call in transition. only photos though but got a lot so i think, i shall just put pictures that have me inside!!! haha, this is my blog mah..right?!

random shots

Alright lah just kidding..i think if it were all shots of me..you peeps wouldn't wanna visit my blog le..haha..

and i invited like my family to come hear me sing wahaha..and my baby. Da jie's boyfriend came along too!! but my dad nope. he now not interested in going to church at all even though my church is like super near our house..

related

after the event, there was this series of shots and the cameras just keep flashing and taking and taking non stop..take a look!!

crazed for more
Nah, show you one is enough if not you will have headache..


And just me!!
haha told you wanna show you me le ma..leave the best for the last.

craving for me

I don't care if she is pretty, i like the way i look!

No comments: