Pages

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

I need some massage

I need a massage chair definitely for my house. Once I have the cash. HAH!
I'm aching everywhere. Oh man...

How how? I just want to lie down and just relax.

Well, have been pretty busy, will continue to be busy and even more. I don't see the workload coming down but think it is gonna maintain at this or even heavier.

And it is gettin gharder to protect my weekends, with my no study, no school stuff rule on weekends. Cause now if I do that, haha, I will not be able to catch up with all the things le. Anyway, I'm glad that I finish some heavy stuff, but right now i'm having a headache. So I'm taking time off to blog instead of starring at the books which I have been doing for the past few hours.

Man I'm hardworking!!! APPLAUSE PLEASE!!!!
I'm so proud of myself! I can't believe it! Haha. Thank you thank you!!!

Still I managed to get bits and pocket of time to enjoy and spend time with my family and Joshua. Wah but then really, a bit tiring for me. Like on Sunday, Mummy and dajie so wanna play MJ and they were like very fast one. And Stuff, So I joined them though I was freaking tired. I could collapse. And I just anyhow play lah. Luckily, I did win to make up for Joshua's losses. So in the end we lost 1 buck. And I'm so thankful that it was over. haha. Really. After that i really wanna go sleep sleep but then they wanna have dinner so, we went to hougang there, near my grandma place to eat, so that da jie and mummy can have another round of MJ with my aunts..They really have stamina. Well, I bet I have it too but because of the late night due to shoot of clubbing scenes and have to wake up early for church..yup. I'm so glad that we rested after that. Kind of. Still not as tiring as having to use your mind. My mind is now like on minimal mode and auto. Man my shoulders ache. I think I need the paste paste thing for the ache since I have no one to massage me.

Anyway, for all of you Jia you! What do you think? You are year 3! Of course you are busy lah. haha. Well, is really crazy to try to do well. I feel that the way uni life is NUTS. Why? Is like for you to excel, you can just almost forget about having your social life. But I want my social life. So I shall do what I can with having my social life and study my best, do the work I need to do. Yup!!! =) hehe. I'm still smiling despite all these rubbish. I know I can do it! SMILE!

Ok. Must focus and be happy and make full use of my time and cherish each moment. Tata.

No comments: