Pages

Friday, October 3, 2008

I have a secret to share.

You should really see Sweet Heart when he sees his shaker fries!!!His whole face lights up! Like ting ting!!!

Well, there are some stuff that makes him ting ting ting. Like driving his car and drinking..they do brighten up his face sometimes... And just lightens his day, brightens his day. I do wish that when he sees me or whenever he sees me, his face too will brighten like ting ting ting!!! Sweet heart will definitely see this. Hmm, he keeps on asking me, what will make me feel most loved and that I will appreciate it. I'm thinking. And finally I know what will make me feel most loved. And that is to see Joshua's face brightens up whenever he sees me. That i'm the cause of it.

That same scene. That kept playing in my head repeatedly. When my granddad's face brightens up when he opens the door and welcomes me when I was a kid. That is the only scene of our time together and that was the only love we had that I remember. It speaks much. Just in my memories. I miss you much.

No comments: