Pages

Sunday, June 7, 2009

Confessions of a Shopaholic

So, I finally watch Confessions Of A Shopaholic! The highlight! I know it screen in the movies a long time ago, but somehow, I just didn't seize the opportunity to watch. But at least now, I did watch! =) YES! I LOVE IT! Well, Actually, I really do love movies with lots of bright colours. It attracts me. Moreover, I read this book before I watch the movie. Yup!
Yup. I love the clothes too. I really do hope that I would have those money to buy them and not end up like Shopaholic. So, for now, I resist. I shall take my time to own them. I have to be responsible. Right?
A Project I did, was helping my mum paint.
And it had to have some association with the logo of Literacy Circle Bedok. So, Below, is my transformation.
Wood, to colour!


Tadah! Does it look fabulous? Ok, it is still missing a layer of laquer. So, One more layer. Haven't painted in 4 years! Is a real experience to paint again after 4 years for something like this. Painting my room walls do not count. =)

No comments: