Pages

Saturday, June 6, 2009

June-July Events

Hey! I have decided that I will be going for these few events, most probably. Shall we Sweet Heart?
1. Magical Holiday @ Jurong Bird Park.



I know that we can go there for no cost at all. YES! Moreover, it has been a long time since I went there. So why not? Muahaha. I'm never too old to go to BirdPark!

Details: 6th-28th June, Every Saturday and Sunday!
Location: BirdPark

2. Singapore River Festival

To tell you the truth, I've never been to Singapore River Festival before. Read that they will have lots of activities and performances, so why not? =)
Details: 19th-27th June , 7pm till late.
Location: Singapore River


3. Singapore Pavilion Showcase World Expo 2010

Free Admission too! Well, so why not just take a look. Right? =)
Details: 23rd June-26th July
Location: National Library

4. Jazz by the Beach

I know that Joshua have been wanting to go Jazz by the Beach. And since it is only on Saturdays, I figured that we could go to the beach in the afternoon and play before we chill in the evening.
Details: 4th-25th July, every Saturday at the Cool Deck.
Location: Sentosa Siloso Beach,

5. City Skate 2009

Now, this is a tricky one. $88/- for competitive, $28 for non-competitive. I will definitely go for the non-competitive one. But the problem is that, wow, that is really early lah! I'm really wondering how it will be like you know. =) This is still KIV. Anyway, I still have a month more!
Detail: 25th July, 0030-0400hr
Location: Ngee Ann City Civic Plaza

No comments: