Pages

Friday, June 12, 2009

SK 2!

Thank You JOSHUA!!! For this Fabulous Present! Yes, Joshua bought me a present! Something that I have been using but stopped using for a little tiny while because mine has finished. .
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
SK2!
Facial Treatment Cleanser.

Actually, come to think about it, it is funny how I started using this when initially, I'd bought it for Joshua's Birthday Present! In the end, I became the one to use, as Joshua prefers his own brand. Well, I love this brand! Not because ti has my SK on it = Shirley Koh..Muahaha, but my face always feels clean after washing. Yup! I love it! I would very much like the idea of becoming the ambassador for SK2! I tend to get envy when I do see the advert on TV. Hello! Their name do not have SK!

OK.

No comments: