Pages

Friday, December 4, 2009

Treats for myself!

Hi!
Told you I cooked. I'm proud of myself. I know I'm not a pro as of yet. (it means i will in time to come)
I spent an hour cooking for dinner last night. And this is my work of art. Spaghetti. and fish. (with rosemary and parsley and lots of butter..)
Too much butter actually. But I was afraid that the fish will stick to the pan and thus, I kind of put lots of butter..and once it is done..I poured out whatever was in the pan. (to keep it warm) Tadah! Simple?
Ok. I admit. I used spaghetti sauce. Will not use it the next time round ok..I will make my own sauce. Haha..

Me after cooking..waiting for Joshua to drive over NOW!!!
Joshua's thumbs up for a good meal cook. Let me tell you a secret. Joshua's reaction was not that at first. He comment like a food crtitc.. Too much this and that, you should have done this and that blah blah blah to the very moment when I'm washing the plates.

And finally..say a Ok lah..give you a big kiss lah..Hmm..is that it? Yup. But I think that it is a huge improvement from the first time. =) And I'm happy for myself. HUMP!

Today, I had facial! With my elder sister. Well..I did say that I do not have money to have facial. But it was "free". Cause..my aunt had her own package and didn't finish..and so, we help finish her package loh..Sharing ma..
Pretty Da jie, even before the facial..

It was raining heavily when we finish our facial but my elder sister had already left..Well, at least I have a longer facial then her..Haha..so, I decided to walk around and..in the end..
a planner book. And I got an umbrella too. Cause it was raining. A cute one. THE END.! Not telling le. Gotta help my mum do things..Tata!

No comments: