Pages

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

attention!!

Hey people, I'm thinking of having a movie marathon on saturday.

I know it is a bit last min and by the way, you don't choose it I choose it..ok not really lah.. but i'm watching the movies that are in my modules..

Like Forever Fever, Money No enough, Eating air, the not so nice one like 12 storeys..I don't like it though no offence but it is really never mind.

OH YAR!!! who got the series of friends??? I gotta watch that too..hmm..shucks..gotta check out what episodes to watch for exams..wahahaha

Just to let you all know, currently, is should be held in church? although i havent book the place or my house..i mean where else sia..okok and then right it starts at 12..taking in expected late comers into consideration, the screening must start at 1230..after which..hmm...we finish at about night time?? 730 can or not then those who wanna go dinner can go together but i not planning that..

As you can see, 7 hours not really long..i mean how many movie can you watch? at most?? most? is 4 right..so take your pick what movie you wanna watch I will try get it on friday..

List of movie..
Bujang Lapok --i vote for this..important for me..
12 storeys--im not interested..but you can vote for this
Forever Fever
Money Not Enough
Eating Air
15 --R(A)21, and i dont have it and i doubt the video shop rent this..even if they did, it should be censored.
Singapore Dreaming..

Well, the more fun movies in my personal opinion is Bujang Lapok, Forever Fever, Money No Enough..
Eating Air and Singapore Dreaming..still bearable
12 storeys and 15 does not make much sense to me..but I think Sw can understand much more..
This movies are for one of my module...

Another module gotta watch....

friends..selected episodes,
Kuch Kuch Hota Hai
I Not Stupid
Spice Girls MTV i suppose..hmm, who got their interview video?
The Ring and The Ringo..which I have not watch at all because I'm freaking scared!! And I do not want to shoren my life nor have nightmares because of a module..Not worth it..but i guess more people should be better bah...Haiz..

and Study week!! Who wanna join me? Study session from monday to friday in church from morning till night.
No distractions. you will have a chair, table, aircon..No tv to distract..no nothing..accept a pile of notes that you will bring to study. Will be fruitful!!!! Leave me a message at "RightToSpeak"! if you wanna come for the movie marathon or the study week!!

No comments: