Pages

Monday, November 12, 2007

One over, but more to go. Is ok. One at a time.

Last week of School!!! WOOHOO!!! freaking happy but it is also the busiest last week of school!!! I don't recall it being this hectic in the past. Why??

Anyway, the practical is over. Seriously, I have a weak heart. Have been in anxiety for a pretty long time just for the practical. Now that is finally oer, my heart can finally rest. And i have just finish finish and i say FINISH my journal!!! yes!!!. And a point to note, if a journal that can finish, it is no journal at all. My Truthful opinion. Wahaha!!!

Ok, ok now is the thai language issue and the module that shortens my life. Hah. I really don't wanna mention it!! Cause it will literally pollute my blog! Wahaha and will shorten my life further just seeing those words that make me feel like puking...hehe..

ok lah think I better start doing the thing I dread. Readings..on something I do not like, makes no sense, an argument that seems to explain everything but in fact, is a lie. It doesn't!!! It just goes round and round..trying to make sense of something but fails to. You know what is the worse thing? They don't even know that they failed to make sense and think that they are a genius! Tell me, just tell me..why am I wasting my time on these things?? Getting to know how the 'genius' think? Perhaps ba. okok back to work!!!

No comments: