Pages

Monday, November 19, 2007

What I want for Christmas

Is early but Christmas decorations are already up..

I want MY RIGHT TO BE ANGRY!
I want MY RIGHT TO BE SAD!
I want MY RIGHT TO SCREAM AND BE CRAZY

A dozen of roses that symbolizes LOVE.
A Garden of sunflowers to make me happy.
A moment with you that will be remembered.

Not a passing day.
Not a joke that brushes things away.

I do not like jokes that can pierce.
I do not like smiles that actually hurt.
I do not like laziness as an excuse.

I wanna see effort.
And Love must be the reason not the topic

I feel like running away from here.
I feel the need to leave this place.

I wanna forget who I am
I wanna forget your expectations.

There is a me spirit trap within
And trying to set myself free.
And when I'm free there won't be stopping.

I WILL BE FREE

I WILL BE FREE!

I WILL BE FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It Won't be Your Right any longer.
I'm claiming it my own.

From this time onwards, it will be my RIGHT!

DAMMIT I'm Angry. I'm not jealous. I'm Freaking angry!!!!!

No comments: