Pages

Monday, March 24, 2008

My three musketeers

I had another attack today. But i'm certain that it is no asthma. there is no weezing thingy in my chest. Anyway, the doctor i really think they have no clue and only 'suspect' that it is a Asthma attack. But it is not lah. i've had Asthma attack before. I know what it is like. Well, they just gave me more medication for opening up my chest which i already have but on a heavier dosage. Gosh. 3 times le with the doctors. Each time, it gets more and more expensive. Shakes my head..
2 bucks to 50 bucks to 80 bucks. And i dont think they know what is really happening with my body. Despite having my precious blood drawn out and x ray. Such a mystery.

But thanks to my 3 musketeers!! iz, josh.c and shao xiong, who were there to drive my to NUH and practically stayed there all the way until i collect my medicine and ready to leave. All the way until like 7 plus 8?? Then Josh.c drove me back. I'm so bless.

Josh.c he is the one at the most left. The one who drive.
Iz, you guys are familiar with. third from the left. From church. Can always count on him.
Shao Xiong. hmm, can't find his picture. Will show you when i have ok.

So anyway, the main story is that after thai music class, the four of us went to have something to eat because i was already feeling quite weak at that moment le. then..after the attack, the 3 musketeers made sure i was alright and delievered me home after much waiting at the hospital safe and sound.

Thanks a million guys.
You all are the best.

No comments: