Pages

Saturday, March 1, 2008

i'm fat?

leroy says that i'm 'fat'. not big size in that sense.
But that i have no muscles and just have loads of fats..hmm..
Thus, i'm officially declaring that i'm gonna work out and concentrate on changing these little fats i've got to muscles..
Humph!!

Oh btw, i went to daniel's house to bake with Yong Huey and Ryan..
The real bakers are seriously Daniel and Yong Huey..
Still, i did do something!!!!

His house is OMG!!!
Beyond spick and span!!!
It is immaculate!
Well, just to give you peeps some idea..
It is some sort of show house where you see the furnitures display and all that stuff..
It is like that!! And this is real with people living in it!! haha
I wish my house was like that. But, you know, living here since like forever..ok, not forever.
OMG, i can't remember when i moved in. Anyway, it is when i'm still pretty young ba..haha
So after years of staying here, drawing on the wall with my pencil..buying lots of stuff, it is hard to have the show house feel lah.
But! But, i like it here. especially outside? haha..somehow, it looks more and more holiday place to me..
Well, it is ust a feel ok! Not because I hardly stay in my house.
Is..you can't keep yourself at home for a long time. You will get bored no matter how big your house is!
Moreover, i have been living here for a pretty long time!

Perhaps, now..i think i'm able to.
Why? haha..cause i'm like watching antm alot from cycle one
And in addition!!! I got the next 'new' book! Is Shopaholic & Baby by Sophie Kinsella.
Ok, it is not mine. It is Daniel's. I went to his house for baking remember?
And his room have lots of books!! Books that i would wanna read and he kinda like got all the books by Sophie Kinsella!!
I have read Confessions of a Shopaholic,
Shopaholic Takes Manhattan,
Shopaholic Ties the Knot,
Shopaholic & Sister.
But i had no idea tere was the Shopaholic & Baby!! Was pretty sad when i finish reading shopaholic and sister..
So right now i'm excited!!! WooHoo!!!

OMG! I still got homework to do...oh no..why!!!! i wanna read my book!!! and still have to study for some test.. Hope it is postponed..hahaha..

No comments: