Pages

Saturday, March 13, 2010

I love a Blue Rose

A Blue Rose -
Uplifts my mood in the midst of so many lies
(Not exactly lies until they...well, since they said "later"..as long as they fulfill it within their life)
Makes my aching legs worthwhile
Helps me see beyond what I'm doing (Although there is officially only one sign up)
Reminds me of your love for me.
I know you think of me.
And your Blue Rose encourages me.
I love you.


The story Blue Rose.
Once upon a time, there was a girl and a boy. Upon looking the field of roses, the girl said, "I wish that there is a Blue Rose. I would love to have one." And so, the boy went all over looking for a Blue Rose but to no avail. He thought, if only he can fulfill the wishes of the girl I love. So he tried painting them, but the paint was too thick. He tried colouring it but it only kill the rose. Nonetheless, with determination and the will of love encouraged him. The boy made a decision to study the plant, and found a solution. He gave the girl, a White Rose in a pot. A little disappointed, yet elated at the same time that the boy she is in love with gave her a flower. She accepted it with gladness.

Daily, the boy secretly showered the White Rose with blue ink. One fine day, when the girl got up of her bed and looked out at her window, she saw a Blue Rose. Not only that, she caught the boy red handed with a bottle of blue ink.

-----

Well, I'm not good at telling stories but, a Blue Rose, signifies an added effort in loving someone, making the 'impossible' possible. =)

I really need to rest after a long day's of work. I'm glad that Joshua came back to surprise me with a Blue Rose in front of everyone. =)

I love Blue Roses. =)

I love Joshua. =)

No comments: