Pages

Saturday, April 12, 2008

My Saturday!

Finally..i feel like the time is mine for today..haha..for me to rest, blog and reflect and appreciate the stuffs i had done, people i spend time with. Also, today, i had band prac for tml service. It has been a long time since i have been serving in band especially. And now is like week after week..next week too cause Grace can't make it. Yup, it has been awhile since i felt charged up and i thank God for that. The sick era had thought me lots of things..to cherish every moment i have, to make full use of my time..and do my best. Also, I finally had family dinner. It has been a long time i realised..ok still missing cheryl cause she is at TP camp now..then we had shopping!! At shop and save..just like the old times when we were kids. Shop for snacks after dinner..Lesson learnt by my parents. Think i mentioned before. Cause when they shop before we eat, we would tend to buy a lot more snacks..but if after food, we wouldn't buy as much. Is a saving money strategy that proved useful..

And claris was like i want the dog!!is a stuff toy..but we had to have 15 stamps..and each stamp is only given when there is 15 bucks spent on a receipt. Today, we got 7 stickers so 8 more to go for her..

Then reach home..dad, claris and da jie went upstairs aftwr carrying all the stuffs into the kitchen..well, i dunno why but i think it is only good to help my mum out and put all the food and stuffs into its respective places and fold all th plastic bags into triangles..while my mum washed the cups..we seriously dont have a habit of cleaning stuffs by ourselves..too chong le when young with a maid to do all the chores..so now..yar..we only do it when really necessary..haha..ok tt's bad.

Anyhow, after that help claris paste paste for her muscleaches due to training for netball..paste at the back is reasonable but to paste at her stomach!! 1 is a weird spot to paste 2nd, is totally reachable for her but well, she just wanna be chong lah so chong loh..feels good when someone do something for you so i get it. I love to get chong too! haha..ok lah

I know my last post is really long so tell you the highlight. watch the yelling video!! is the photobucket one on monday.
That is like ths funniest.
they had a second yelling but my camera ran out of battery if not...you will see the competition where Joshua won and receive a Thai music CD as a prize haha..ok lah think i better do a little work in preparation for tml.
yup
enjoy!!!

No comments: