Pages

Sunday, April 13, 2008

School Days

Happy Birthday Jia Lin!!! Hope you enjoyed your surprise! We came at 730 know!! Thank God my house is so near..I really wonder how you all make it..near but still not as near as mine. Well.. yeah it was like the whole english service is celebrating for you. Kids, Youth and Adults.
Cake made by her very own sister, Weilin.
The board we made for Jialin at 730..
Kids with their balloons..I really think they were just interestd more in the ballons..and of course, to surprise Jialin lah..
Then half way, i had to go for the mission trip informal meeting..haha..Isaac is in the team but now due to reservice, so not confirm..Amos in the team too..Girls..well, no one? i'm like the only youth girl going lah! So while i'm at the meeting, the girls go and take photo w/o me.
Anyhow, that's my Pastor David with the balloon.

Lucky the girls waited for the short meeting to end..before going to the music room for another surprise. A song dedication.

Oh!!! my card is below the blue ISSIT card..




At Your Side. By The Coors

When the daylight's gone and you're on your own
And you need a friend just to be around
I will comfort you, I will take your hand
And I'll pull you through, I will understand

And you know that

I'll be at your side, there's no need to worry
Together we'll survive through the haste and hurry
I'll be at your side
If you feel like you're alone, and you've nowhere to turn
I'll be at your side

If life's standing still and your soul's confused
And you cannot find what road to choose
If you make mistakes (make mistakes)
You can't let me down (let me down)
I will still believe (still believe)
I will turn around

And you know that

I'll be at your side, there's no need to worry
Together we'll survive through the haste and hurry
I'll be at your side
If you feel like you're alone, and you've nowhere to turn
I'll be at your side

I'll be at your side
I'll be at your side
You know that

I'll be at your side, there's no need to worry
Together we'll survive through the haste and hurry
I'll be at your side
If you feel like you're alone, you've got somewhere to go,
'Cos I'm right there
I'll be at your side, I'll be right there for you
(Together we'll survive) through the haste and hurry
I'll be at your side
If you feel like you're alone, you've got somewhere to go,
'Cos I'm at your side

I'll be right there for you
I'll be right there for you, yeah
I'm right at your side


Then after the song someone said who wanna take photo with the birthday girl alone..Only i wanted to haha so here it is..




And this is the whole bunch of us who will turn 21 this year!!! Priscilla, Jialin, Karen, Joy, Me, BenKoh, Amos and Samuel.

After church,

I had to go to school for filming. Our very own short film "Untrue Accusation" adapted from the play Les Dangereuses Liaison..

Me, reading the script, memorising my lines which is not a lot phew! Oh and I had to wear this big and long uniform. The size was 44. haha..so after much pinning..thanks to Joie and Yong Huey..it look not bad just that it is long which yar my character should wear since she is a goodie 2 shoe..


On the set..
The actors!! Yong Huey, me, Joie and Kate as students and Darren as teacher.

If you had read the play..well...

Yong Huey took the character of Tourvel, in our film she is called..Tori.

My character was Danceny, aka, Daphne

Darren: Cecile aka. Mr Cecil

Joie: Mertuil aka. Marie

Kate: Valmont aka. Valerie

No comments: