Pages

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Back to the scene

I cant really sleep now when the scene last night just kept replaying in my head and tears just comes.
Last night i went to Joshua's house for the first time.
Jojo is really sweet. And does not judge and would roll over for me to stroke her tummy.
I saw his dad for the second time. He was silent.
Didn't felt welcomed.
Perhaps deep down i just wanted to see and hope for a miracle.
Anyway, we watched the 9pm channel 8 show and right after his mum finished her phone conversation, that was when all the qurralling started.
And i was the trigger of it.
Cause Joshua was not to bring any girl back for the next two years and he brought me back after 2 months. About there.
But I've never seen so much unrest and violence in a house before except on t.v.
Not that there were any hitting of each other but if you over hear the whole commotion and the words his mum and Joshua used. You will be shocked.
Anyway, eventually, i was asked to leave though it felt more like i was being ordered to leave cause my presence was not wanted.
But Joshua refused to let me leave and the whole thing gets worse.
Am I that detestable to his mum?
It is just my first visit and i've never got chased out by anyone before.
Even when times when my mummy and I are angry with each other, i get grounded, i don't get chased out.
But last night, all those leaving the house stuff, for good and said "right now", how can that be possible? Like where is he suppose to live?
And i understood how what Joshua means.
To threaten his livelihood.
But then again, the provoked Joshua was not good too. Raising his voice and 'fucking hell' comes out...
Both of them were and are not giving way to each other.
Doesn't matter if i have my rights or not, i rather not have it.
Plus, seeing his dad in the middle of the conflict.
Imagine, on one hand is his wife and on the other is his son.
Sweet heart, your dad just wants peace.
Give him peace.
After all this has been going on for a really long time.
Give way and perhaps she will too and even if she does not at least you know you did your part in making peace.
Think about your dad.
Plus this has been going on since 'forever'.
I kept thinking about your dad and his words which made the house more bearable.
It takes time.
Stick with their 2 years.
I will wait and time will pass.
We will go through this together.
I will be at your side.

No comments: