Pages

Saturday, July 12, 2008

Joshua's graduation

Yesterday, the 11th July'08 was Joshua's graduation commecement thing. And was the day when I'm suppose to meet his parents for the very first time, and that they will be hearing about me about the first time too?



So anyway, i was not expecting anything. Just be smiling. And it won't be a surprise that they reject me and stuff but i'm glad and really glad that at least Joshua's dad came to see Joshua's commencement and at the same time having the chance to see me for the first time. At least he came 'to see me' in a sense. Thank God for that. I'm really happy and grateful for that.


I just want to say that although i may not have been there throughout your universtiy life, i want to be there with you now and for the days to come. Always.

No comments: