Pages

Saturday, August 30, 2008

Happy Birthday to ME!

Happy Birthday to ME!

I'm 21! the long awaited day.

Celebrating big? Nah. I didn't want to ever since my 20th birthday. Which was last year cause i didn't want to grow up you know. I mean celebrating adulthood. I did not want that. So I already had my 'big one' on my 20th. The last year of your teens?
I remember i use to tell myself like Oh NO! i'm turning 21. How how?!

Anyway, I've changed since then. Still I'm not gonna celebrate big. But the difference is, now, I'm all ready for 21!

As for birthday wishes, I do have of course. But who says birthday wishes need to be only made on my birthday? So, let me tell you somethings..there are some wishes fulfilled. Like what?

Like finding the one. Ok, i did not find it exactly but that is not the point.
Is the one that is the main point.
Like getting my roller skates. Though I'm still like uncertain about my stunts but I will do them and record them down for you all to see.

ok. So birthday wishes. Hmm..
I wish that Joshua and I will find our home. To work through all matters out and still loving each other always. =)
haha.. Family to be close together.

Ohoh..I should wish for birthday wishes that you peeps out there can fulfill for me too right? Well then, I am always attracted to Pull and Bear Jeans and their jackets. And that is the place I will go if I want to get things like that. Haha, I have been waiting for such a shop to come!
Oh and art box! I love art box diaries! A place I will always go from now on when i wanna get a diary now. =)

No comments: