Pages

Friday, August 1, 2008

Turning 21

Ok, one important thing i want to say that may come as a shock to all of you. But as you know, I'm turning 21.
I'm together with Joshua.
What now?
As soon as I turn 21, I will be able and will be applying for a flat with Joshua.
Told my mummy about it le and she say is good, plus considering the waiting time will be quite long.
21. Do you know what does 21 means?
To be able to make decisions on your own.
But then again, i still think it is good to seek for advice and opinions.
It also means that I got to take up responsibilities too!
I'm turning 21! =)
I use to have some kind of phobia with turning 21 but now, I like the idea of turning 21.
I'm still learning though.
Well, my mummy say that it means commitment about applying for a flat.
I know. I want to.
Both of us want to. We believe in each other.
Sweet heart, you are not alone. We are in this together.
Because we are together, you are no longer alone.
Remember. =)

No comments: