Pages

Friday, December 26, 2008

Merry Christmas!

haha, Did you enjoy your christmas party, gathering or whatsoever?
I said that I wanted to go iceSkating and I did!


Me and Sweet Heart!
Ok, with cheryl too. Claris didn't come because she had no money and just eventually no mood ba.
Still, I got my Christmas wish! At Kallang Ice World.


Well, I haven't Iceskate for a long time le. Like since sec4? I guess so. That's a long time. Most of my skills are given back.
But on that very day, I got some of my skills back too!





And I fell once. haha..It was to save sweet heart wor..in my opinion. =)

I don't expect to go back to ice skating anytime soon. Really. Because..it is so expensive. Lucky it was not that expensive back then. If not, I really wonder how I would have survived. Seriously, paying the course fees, entrance fees.

But if you want to go, well, the going rate is student price 13 just for entrance and 3.50 additional for skates. If you want hockey skates is additional 5 bucks.

Do get your gloves and socks ready if not you will have to spend alot more money!!! =)

And I changed.
Tadah! This is the dress I got myself at Far East Plaza. With the 200 bucks I 'have'. Not yet. In any case, I got it la. What do you think?

Well, I'm so irritated by this game, cause I can't seem to manage to end it wor.

ok, and another ball puzzle game which both of us managed to solved it.

No comments: