Pages

Friday, May 18, 2007

Facial!

This morning i went with mummy and 大姐 to Pungol for facial. Initially i thought was just some washing and masking of the face. But..it was more than that! My face got squeezed to get rid blackheads and 'oil seeds'? never heard of that term before. Anyway because of that, my easily bruised nose now have blueblack and my face have some 'red spots'. That's what they call it. But i call it wounds!!!!My poor face. Went into extreme torture and pain. I really do hope the 'red spots' will disappear after 2 days. (like they said)

But, must we actually squeeze to get all those thingy out? Isn't there any other way? It freaking hurts can..i don't even dare scratch my face and today..somehow i led a beautician 'scar' my face. Would it actually leave on marks? Not now of course but you know as you age..these mini scars will become obvious. Will it? Really gotta take care of my face. So next time when there is some offer or something and i happen to go for facial again..my face wouldn't face the squeezing part again. Yupz.

The reason why we went for facial is because it was on offer. 3 person for 128? Around there lah. Only applicable for 1st timers.

Anyway, plus points for the session was a face massage and eyebrow shaping! It was pretty good. Soothing music and a fresh herbal tea after the session. In total, an hour long of relaxation and some torture concludes the session.

小童.

No comments: