Pages

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Our birthdays

I received a card from Church A Neckless from Miko. I got wear it not to worry on the day you gave it to me i wore it.

Sweet heart celebrated my birthday! He bought the cake and cooked breakfast for me. Isn't he sweet?




Great Thanks to Joshua. And came his birthday a few days later on the 4th september.

We had dinner at subway in school- NUS. Haha, But before that, I took him to NUS track to go to a locker to open up his present. SK2! He had the key. And yup, the SK2 was protected by a 20cent worth of locker. For a day. I wasn't feeling at ease knowing that it was being protected by SK2 but it had to for the surprise to work.
Reminded us of the time when we had our subway while studying in school haha..and ended up watching tv but we did study before that you know.

Will upload more photos. Thank you Joshua for being there with me.

No comments: