Pages

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

MoonCakes?

Let's show you the things we did at night!! At the park, TaiKeng Garden to be exact. .
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Sparkles!! Yup, We played sparkles. Well, there are still left overs. Wonder when we will finish them.
Sweet Heart was in the mood to play with me too. Entertaining my ideas and I realise, he can become a kid too. haha.. Pretty shots!

(But I was quite scared that the sparkles will burn me though. Haha)

Haven't been playing it since I was a child.

And then, we found a lantern, that is abandoned on the floor where we put our stuff. And so we took it to play since we hae a lighter of our own that we brought along to play sparkles.





And in front of us, there were children playing with the circular thing. so we got interested.

And Joshua, was the first to hope on to it and play. Told you he can be like a kid.





I went on it too. But got giddy after awhile cause Joshua kept turning the thing over and over again. Won't you get giddy, I mean even watching the video?

So we lie and rested and took some shots before I Burped really loudly. It happens when I feel giddy.
The last of it.
And the candle in the lantern was burning out soon too.
And, So, we had to end and head back. Anyway, it was getting late. =)

hope you had an enjoyable Mid Autum Festival too!

MoonCakes? No mooncake. In fact, I haven't had one bite. But it was fun and enjoyable. =) Thank you Joshua. =)

No comments: