Pages

Monday, September 22, 2008

To the TOWN

Saturday, 20th September'08

Since the both of us haven't been to town for a long long long long long time. In ages. Yup. Like when was the last time? I can't remember. Seriously. So, anyway, we went to town on that very day. This is not Town. This is setting off to town! At TaiKengGardens.
And I requested Joshua to help me pin my hair. And he claimed that it was the toughest Task ever. And when you think of guys being able to protect your country and suffered in NS so called. And the funniest thing is to hear sweet heart say that pinning my hair is the toughest task to do. Sounds like after doing too many tough things, they kinda forget how to do the simple things. I don't hear him say that playing the piano is tough when he is struggling to play a tune but he says that pinning my hair is tough.
So after like about perhaps 15min trying to pin my hair up..I think I pin my hair up myself in the end. So why did I ask him to pin my hair up in the first place? Well, it was because I don't have a mirror. And I thought that it would be good if I have someone to be able to pin for me and see if it looks good or not ma. haha.
So next stop: SR MRT Nel to Dhoby then to Orchard.
In the train, there was a seat, so I went ahead to sit first. haha. And after awhile, Joshua had a seat too right opposite me. And started taking photos of me and we had our silent communications before a man stood right smack in the middle of us and blocked us and Joshua used his leg to say 'hi' to me. haha..I guess the guy must be wondering why I was laughing at him.

PeeKaBoo!

Hmm, What is he reading..

And who is she smsing too?

Us, finally, changing train to NS line to Orchard.

Roam around before we had lunch. More Lunch I must say.

Ok. This is me in something I won't normally wear.

How do I look?

I think I look sweet. opps.

Walk around got bored with the way I walk around. Which lead to some..hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!

And then we head to Botanic Gardens. But, I will try shopping with SweetHeart again. Cause I do want to.

Botanic gardens! This is a nice shot before all the unglam shots. While I was uploading I was thinking oh no! Don't tell me that there is no nice shots at all! And nope, unglam shots are private. Haha.

Took A Bus 106, I think, to Suntec city, where I bought my new wallet. 2nd chance of shopping with SweetHeart again. Feels more comfortable than the first time.

And we went to Arcade. Now that F1 is coming. Haha, decided to have some fun too!

And we drove!

Yup, both of us, racing with each other. I got first! Joshua said he gave me chance. Parked his car at the pitstop cause I was too slow. Well, I flipped my car thrice! And I really wonder..How did I manage to pass my driving test for the first time? but I think I enjoyed during the game the most was when my car flipped. opps.

Followed by dinner at Kenny Rogers! Yum Yum!

Joshua's favourite corn Muffin. I must learn how to make those. To keep SweetHeart to me. Haha.

Side Dishes and Chicken. Opps, Did not take a shot of it. Well, it was yummy and filling. I'm I'm!!!..just making myself look fuller.

How did I manage to eat so much when I'm together with Joshua? i really wonder.

No comments: