Pages

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Being Pretty

1st Peter 3: 3-4
"Your beauty should not come from outward adornment, such as braided hair and the wearing of gold jewelry and fine clothes. Instead, it should be that of your inner self, the unfading beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which is of great worth in God's sight."

Well, I'm still working towards this hairstyle. Just saw it on the website and I think it looks great! Of course, beauty from inner self is more important than the outer appearance.

May I say something? Though I'm beginning to like to dress up..(Which takes effort and I'm still not used to the effort to look good) I need to be able to be comfortable in the clothes I wear, meaning still being able to get my pretty dress dirty..I don't need to go to a high class place just to accomodate my dress. Why spoil the date because of the dress you are wearing? I can still go to a hawker centre to eat. That would be pretty.

No comments: