Pages

Monday, January 18, 2010

Start Work TML!

Can't believe it! My mum totally forgot to inform me that I have to work tml. It was suppose to be Thursday. If I had not overheard the conversation while she was talking on the phone, I would have no idea that I'm suppose to work tml! Dangz. Well, I complained to my mum about it and she was like I thought when I informed G I informed you..Well, I have to say that informing G is informing G. It does not mean it will automatically inform me. So shocked and mentally unprepared! Still thinking of going out tml..Well, my mum said sorry and she really can't defend herself and I have to accept the face and pardon her since she is my mummy. She better not do this to me again. It will really hurt our relationship if this becomes a habit.

No comments: