Pages

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Unexpected New Year

Happy New Year to all! Hope that your Countdown Celebration was Great! BUT! May the year of 2010 be of great blessings and a fulfilling one. =)

Well, I had a unexpected year 2010 on the second day. Which is today. The first voice I heard was my mum, saying "Tong ah.." Now, that is uncommon. Common only when she wants me to do something. For today's request was to go and work...

Naturally, I was unwilling and didn't want to answer her at all. She took my silence as a YES. That's for being a daughter. Thankfully, Joshua was understanding about the situation and even drove me to work, and bought Lunch for ME! Char Kuay Teow and Coconut Drink. So, I'm happy! I'm bless!

Right now, Joshua is buying beef Kuay Teow for me! For Dinner! I love you Joshua! =)

Work was alright. Administrative stuff. It was good. I had a chat with a few parents. Found out things I still need to work on. And Still in love with Joshua. I just can't bear the idea of the days when I have to work every Saturday. Then..we will be having lesser time together. So, I hope that for this year, as Joshua and I, though we may be having lesser time together, we the time that we share together will be so much more meaningful, treasured and for us to grow as a couple. =) This is my hope.

I do too want to go for a Mission Trip this year. Bring Joy to people around me. Bring someone to Christ.

This is my hope for my life. (And eventually, to have better working hours)

So for updates, Christmas Eve.


I love this shot. Well, Joshua is with his iPod Touch like now. =) Its his favourite toy!
And took some photos from Orchard and Man! It was crowded!
Christmas. We went to Joshua's grandma's house. And there was Wii to play with. Its fun and enjoyable. Something simple. Haha..
Just in case you are wondering what game they are playing..

I had my hair pinned up again before to my own grandma's house.
Back view. How did I do it? Well, I don't really have an idea. I just twist my hair. Hold it with my hands and used pins to pin it up so it stays in place. Waiting for the day when I can do a high bun up!

New Year's Eve. =) Dolled up for a special day. Well, Joshua looks extremely charming in his new Jacket too!
We ended up at Cine after getting his long awaited blues driver for his electric guitar..and ate at a new fast food restaurant. Haha..
Opps. Sorry. Forgot to take photo of the food. It is extremely filling. Do note: Do not wear tight clothing if you want to eat there. My tummy was ahhemmm..after the meal.
Went back home before our church services and Joshua immediately began exploring with his new found effects..Blues Driver that will give a warm creamy sound.(In blue) And FAB Distortion. (In red)
New Year's Day! Went to town and we saw Mich! The celeb with her hubby! At Taka. Haha, that's the first thing that came to mind.
Simplist most common way of me picking clothes is to wear a T-shirt and a pair of shorts. Done. Slept really late the day before. My skin really needs a break. So no make-up on.
But Joshua brought me to Crystal Jade Xiao Long Bao, La Mian..To eat! YUM YUM!



I love the dessert. Ok. I really wanna company Joshua right now. =)

Thank You Sweet Heart for DINNER!

No comments: