Pages

Monday, August 20, 2007

2nd week of ScHool!

oh my gosh! you never guessed it. nah actually, you would.

today i had a extremely difficult time getting out off bed! i'm like..must i???!!!just another snooze pls pls pls...the amount of effort just to make myself get off the bed is enormous!!especially, there is no stairs down to it..cause i kinda 'took away' the stairs? hehe..those who see my room knows what i'm talking about.

bits of view of my room..my stairs now acting as a shelf..OH OH and the F.U.M party banner was made by us!-baby and i. and that empty space on the wall..is to paste photos that is to come!yup!
Da jie took this this morning..to test the new camera i had. From my baby. ok that's me and the table and bed above the table.so..how do i exactly get up the bed without stairs? i climb basically. common sense.


Anyway, i've realised that..i'm lacking rest!!REST! really, i've spent too much time out there! until, no time to blog..of course especially since school has started..not enough sleep..but i'm pretty happy with my timetable though. hehe..though some may say it is not favourable at all!!

but it is ok for me though! show you next week? after my schedule is really confirmed.

so what have i done in the past week?
hmm, out with the girls on monday, band girls on wednesday, church friends and with pat and dawn on friday.

me and joyce. the drum major and the band major of PL in 2002-2003? if i didn't get the year wrong..




Joyce's new tatoo!! on her back. Oh my gosh, i dont think i will ever tatoo my skin..
too bad jillian and cami couldn't come..

joyce send me some more photos!! thanks!

eh next up! mind cafe..after watching movie with dawn and patricia..we went to watch secret!!
good show! recommend that you watch! but can pretty much guess what was happening but that is not the point! it is the story! and the piano playing..zai! when can i ever play like that? hmm, but even after watching the show, i still dont have enough oosh to wanna be so zai..maybe cause of bad experience with cruel piano teachers when i'm young ba..so, pls pick your piano teachers properly!!

me helping them take photos..haha..well, we kinda started taking photos after i spilled some drink on the cards and table, so our game got confiscated for cleaning up..sorry guys..but it is the company that matters right!! haha
see..clean table.
shannen and james found another game to play...
really concentrating..
even after quite a long time..

timo who is suppose to fill up the gap.
after all the blah blah at mind cafe, james kor kor drove me home. HALF WAY! know why?


car broke down?


no lah!


i drove!!hehe...was 'begging' him to let me drive..
my first time driving at night! pretty fun!
wanna drive my baby soon..

Oh about my baby..heard that he just got caught for dozing off in camp. so not sure he can book out this weekend.actually, he kinda doze off everywhere. on the bus, on the train..when he is out with me!!is ok. girlfriend needs to be understanding..plus..i'm pretty tired too this weekend. Don't know why also..but i shall not put the photos up. Not glamourous. not that my other photos are glamourous but just that it doesnt look good. yupz. got better pictures then ok. poorthing. always not enough sleep..and seriously, i think if i had been part of the army, i would be in hospital le..due to extreme exhaustion. I wonder how baby cope..army,..Oh! sorry to stop writing like that but claris is calling me down for dinner!!!shucks! my readings only 1/2 done!!! AH!!

No comments: