Pages

Tuesday, August 7, 2007

this is the day my mum finally stepped into my room.

Phew! got no lecture from my mum or anything for taking my furniture apart. lol..YES! whahahaha..initially, she was staring in the room in shock! then of course she questioned me about the toys how i accomadate them blah blah blah. And the most important thing is that everything that is suppose to be in my room is still in my room. that's why i didnt get a scolding. yupz. and then we went to IKEA for lunch. My treat. we ate 10 swedish meatballs, 6 chicken wings, and salmon..eat until bloated man..shouldn't have ordered so much! oh! my school is starting soon!!!! oh nono!

i think i needa make a list of things i needa accomplish before my school starts.

1: ProjectRoom.
2: Repair camera.
3: Print school notes
4: Revise thai 1 and 2.

No comments: